Baked whole cabbage with white butter and truffle sauce by the great chef Joan Roca
By: Joan Roca
With the finishing touch of a black truffle (Tuber melanosporum) from Alonso Truffles Joan Roca elaborates a wonderful recipe within the project 'Sustainable Gastronomy' where the restaurant El Celler de Can Roca and BBVA collaborate , an initiative to support small food producers in Spain.
- 1 unit of kale from Verdcamp Fruits
- 50 g. of butter from Mantequerías York
- 30 g. of extra virgin olive oil
WHITE BUTTER SAUCE
- 10 g. shallot
- 100 g. white wine
- 50 g. of Priégola cream
- 5 g. lemon juice
- 200 g. butter (diced and well chilled) from Mantequerias York
- c/n (amount needed) of salt
- c/n of freshly ground white pepper
- 1 truffle (Tuber melanosporum) of Alonso Truffles
"The truffle is a diamond that turns
your dishes into jewels of exquisite value."
Javier Acedo, producer and marketer of truffles.
© Trufas Alonso S.L. All images are subject to copyright and may not be used without prior authorization.
Payments allowed through Redsys secure gateway for VISA and MasterCard.
+34 622 13 82 43