PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
Identity: TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. (also the Provider)
Mailing address: C/ Jose Lacasa 2T, 50470 Encinacorba, Zaragoza, SPAIN
TRUFFLES ALONSO, S.L.as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and other current legislation on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
- To send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
- Perform the services and/or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided.
- Profiling and usability analysis will be performed.
- The data of customers and/or suppliers will be processed, within the contractual relationship that binds them to the responsible party, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Unsubscribe" to email@example.com.
In accordance with the LSSICE, TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, does not send commercial emails by e-mail that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in all communications that you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility to cancel their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described above except by legal obligation or court order.
PRESERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Courts or to initiate internal actions arising from the misuse of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the processing of data is your consent given to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the appropriate box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider's products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the business relationship established between the parties. In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the business relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. to carry out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any enabled means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. equal or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest to the User.
- The retention of data for the periods provided for in the applicable provisions.
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and other affected parties is the corporate telephone, company cell phones and corporate e-mail.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the medium in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or after obtaining the consent of the user.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data without your prior consent without prejudice to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of any crime by the user. The information provided will be only that which is available to the provider at the time.
TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or after obtaining the consent of the user.
The information you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. servers. contracted to the company ____________ (hereinafter, ___) with CIF ______ and tax domicile located at _______. The treatment of the data of this entity is regulated by means of a contract of person in charge of the treatment between the provider and this company. Under no circumstances will this data processor subcontract services that involve any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As a user-interested party, you may request the exercise of the following rights before TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. by submitting a letter to the postal address in the heading or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: "LOPD, EXERCICE OF RIGHTS", and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any analogous means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the data subject to know and obtain information about their personal data undergoing processing.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows you to correct errors and modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that proves to be inadequate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: the right of the data subject not to have his or her personal data processed or to have it stopped.
- Limitation of processing: involves the marking of the personal data stored, in order to limit their future processing.
- Data portability: provision of the processed data to the data subject, so that he/she can transmit it to another data controller without hindrance.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es) may have been violated.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the data controller are as follows:
- Those provided by users through the different services offered on the web site
- Those included in the different forms provided in the web site
The refusal to provide the mandatory data will make it impossible to meet the specific request in question. You declare that the information and data you provide are accurate, current and truthful. Please inform us immediately in the event of any changes so that the information being processed is always up to date and free of errors.
If you purchase the service/purchase the product through our website www.trufasalonso.esle we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself, including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
We inform you that TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. may have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data carried out of the people who become followers in social networks (and / or perform any link or action of connection through social networks) of the official pages of TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations belonging to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user.
TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
- That are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general any content that TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. considers inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Also, TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. reserves the right to remove, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network those contents that are considered inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. and may send information of interest.
You can access to more information, as well as consult the companies that are part of TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. through the following link: www.trufasalonso.es/politica-de-privacidad.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user should consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question if he/she wishes to know them.
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of the technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
PUBLICATION OF HIS TESTIMONY
In the event that the user wants to publish their opinion on the website, we inform you that the data provided will be treated will be to meet the proposed suggestions, experiences or opinions regarding the products and / or services to be published on the website and thus be able to help other users. The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of data or total destruction of the same. Witnesses will be published on our website. The only personal data that will be published about the witness will be his or her name.
TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
To all the effects the relations between TRUFAS ALONSO, S.L. with the Users of its telematic services, present in this Web, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parts are submitted expressly, being competent for the resolution of all the conflicts derived or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
© Trufas Alonso S.L. All images are subject to copyright and may not be used without prior authorization.
Payments allowed through Redsys secure gateway for VISA and MasterCard.